Terms & Conditions
At ATI, We abide by certain rules for the sake of our students, as well as our staff. Read them below thoroughly before you join us! Get in touch with us in case you have any queries!
1. Fees once paid to ATI for a course will not be refunded.
Payments can be made via Payment Gateway/ UPI
The Student will be allowed to begin classes only after the full course fees has been paid.
If the Student take up financing support from one the Partners that Redwood Associates has partnered with, the student will be bound by the agreement signed between the Partner and Student.
Redwood will not be liable for the approval or decline of the loan by the Finance partner.
Should a student who has taken financing from one of the Partners that Redwood Associates has partnered with, default on their loan repayment schedule, then Redwood reserves the right to suspend the Student’s admission until the same has been paid and confirmed by the Partner.
If the Student is not eligible for financing from Redwood’s Partners and opts for Redwood financing then a processing fee of INR 4000 will be charged in addition to the course fees.
Once you make the full payment for online classes, you will be eligible to attend classes online until Online Classes are run by ATI up until 24 months
1. On making a payment, you will receive the invoice in your email inbox within 48 hours. If you do not receive your invoice/ do not find it in your spam/ trash please mail email@example.com.
Validity of Registration
Your registration is valid for a period of 2 years from the date of payment. During this period you can attend the classes any number of time .
Schedule of Classes
1. We strive to adhere to the schedule put up on the website but there are emergency situations and some situations beyond our control when we will be required to change the schedule/ reschedule the class.
1. For any queries related to schedule of classes, study material please do address your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Between Tuesday to Saturday you will receive a revert within 24 hours but queries raised on a Sunday/ Monday will be reverted to on a Tuesday.
The Management reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions as and when required.