A few Payment Guidelines
Please do read the below terms & conditions before you enroll for a course at ATI.
terms and conditions
1. Fees once paid to ATI for a course will not be refunded.
1. Payments can be made via Credit Card/Debit Card/NEFT /Payment Gateway/Cash/Cheque.
2. If making a payment via 2 installments, an additional charge of INR2,000 is added to the final Course fees.
3. To make a payment via 2 installments, a PDC (Post Dated Cheque) for the 2nd Installment - dated the 25th of the immediate following month MUST be submitted within 7 calendar days from the date of Registration or before the date of the 1st class - whichever is earlier.
3. In case the cheque bounces, the Student must clear the amount via cash and/or Credit Card/Debit Card only. A penalty of INR 100 will charged additionally.
4. If the 2nd installment payment is being made by any other method other than Cheque, the same must be communicated to the ATI Team, by the Student, via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th of the month. The same must be cleared on or before the 25th and the cheque will be handed back to the Student.
5. Failure to clear the 2nd installment payment, by the 25th of the following month, will result in cancellation of the Registration and the Student will not be allowed to attend any further classes.
Rejoining Classes after Cancellation of Registration
1. If a Student wishes to rejoin classes after his/her Registration has been cancelled on account of non-payment of 2nd installment, the following terms apply: the 2nd installment will have to be paid along with an amount of INR1,500 for every month the payment has been delayed upto six months.
2. If a Student wishes to rejoin after 6 months of lapse of the 2nd installment, then the registration stands cancelled and the Student will be register again as a new student.
Upgrade to A360+
1. You upgrade by paying INR13,500.
1. On making a payment, you will receive the invoice in your email inbox within 48 hours. If you do not receive your invoice/ do not find it in your spam/ trash please mail email@example.com.
2. For 2 installment payment options, the final receipt will be issued only after the clearance of all the installments.
3. On receipt of every payment an email confirmation of receipt of payment will be sent to your mail id.
Availability of Seats
1. Classes are usually fully booked at least two weeks before the start of the Class. Please bear this in mind when you register. There might be instances when you will have to wait two or more weeks after registration before you can start your classes.
2. If a particular class that you want to attend shows there are no seats available, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to add you in the wait list for this Class. There are instances when students who have booked a seat cancel, in these cases students from the wait list will be booked. The wait list works on a first come first serve basis.
3. If you know that you will not be able to make it to a class that you have booked for, please do cancel your booking at least 24 hours in advance. This will ensure that another Student will have the opportunity of attending the class.
Schedule of Classes
1. We strive to adhere to the schedule put up on the website but there are emergency situations and some situations beyond our control when we will be required to change the schedule/ reschedule the class.
2. In such cases, you will receive an email and Whatsapp message with the details of the change.
3. Please note that only those who have registered for the class will receive notifications of the change in schedule.
4. Only those Phone numbers that have Whatsapp linked to their numbers will receive a Whatsapp notification.
1. For any queries related to schedule of classes, study material please do address your email to email@example.com.
2. Between Tuesday to Saturday you will receive a revert within 24 hours but queries raised on a Sunday/ Monday will be reverted to on a Tuesday.
The Management reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions as and when required.