There are many dimensions to building a successful Analytics career.
An analysis (it's all in the data!) of some of the top jobs in Analytics today shows that while knowledge of Predictive Modelling, Machine Learning and SQL/R/Python are really important, there are a few other critical skills that organisations are seeking in an Analytics professional.
Well, what the industry is looking for in a top notch Analytics professional is a combination of the following:
TECHNICAL PROWESS & BUSINESS ACUMEN
COMMUNICATION & PRESENTATION SKILLS
At ATI, we are serious about our commitment to make you ready for the industry
Our approach begins with working towards technical competence through our rigorous classroom training on the most relevant (for market!) Analytics tools and techniques. But it does not end there.
Here is a look at how we get you ready to build a successful career in the Analytics sector. Or what we refer to as:
"The ATI Experience"
- Training imparted by working Analytics professionals
- Close to 10 Case Studies built into each module
- Analytics Internship Program termed REDWOOD APPRENTICE PROGRAM exclusive to eligible students
- Guest Lectures on application of Analytics in various domains
- Presentation of Case Studies solved in class
- Guest Lecture on effective communication for Analytics consulting
- Guest Lecture on storytelling with data (specifically for Data Science consulting)
- Guest Lecture on collaborating in Analytics
- Guest Lecture on management of clients
More about the ATI Experience
Internships and Guest Lectures
Find out more about two critical engines of THE ATI EXPERIENCE - the Redwood Apprentice Program or RAP and the Guest Lecture sessions (which are complimentary to all ATI students)
THE REDWOOD APPRENTICE PROGRAM
THE GUEST LECTURE SERIES