Duration: 20 Hours
Fees: INR 9,000
Dashboard reports provide Managers with information regarding the key performance indicators of the business at a glance. Excel along with VBA is a powerful tool to create these dashboards that provide analysis and insights in a timely manner.
- Working with Controls
- Command Button, Text Box and Label, Combo Box, User Forms, Scroll Bar and Check Box
- Create a simple calculator dashboard.
- Functions like VLOOKUP,HLOOKUP,INDEX,MATCH,OFFSET,SUBTOTAL
- Using the above functions to make simple parts of a dashboard.
- Using Pivot Table to make simple dashboard.
- Dynamic Charts, Rolling Charts, Formatting Charts, Format as Table, Naming a Range
Introduction to VBA
- Programming Language, VBA, OOP, Objects,
- Data Types, Variables, Procedures & Operators
- Recording a Macro and Editing the Macro
- User-Defined Functions
- If… Then
- For… Next
- Do Loops
- Error Handling and Debugging
- Worksheet and Workbook Events
- ActiveX Controls
- User form – Data Entry Form
- Data entry with simple dashboard
- Connecting Excel to Outlook & PowerPoint(Requires strong VBA skills)